Thursday, December 11, 2008

bubbu's babtizem

What a great day! I was so happy watching all the events that were taking place. I was so great full to all of my family who came and supported Christian. I know he was very happy. I enjoyed getting to visit and chat with all. I want to take this moment to tell Jamie and Brandon thank you for raising my grandsons in the gospel and teaching them good values. The world is a very scary place right now and it is going to get worse but with the gospel as a blanket I still feel safe. Thank you again everyone it was great.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I was so sad not to make it. I am glad it turned out so well.

MY BLOG said...

It was awesome and I was very moved by the whole event. Thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

Mom take a look at the blog I put snow pics on there for you Love ya