Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I think I can I think I can.

Holy Crap! I just started my day with a work out with Richard Simmons. Yes he is for old people who have not moved in the last decade. I am exhausted. So now you know in what category I fit into. It was fun. I did dancing with the oldies. (ha ha ha) I looked more like a panicked wale trying to make it back to high tide but who cares. I even got Bud to shake a leg for while. Heres to having fun this year. Hope all are well. Keep up the blogging I miss everyone when they do not up date.

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I Love Richard Simmons. I like to do his workouts cause they make me laugh so hard. Hey, I burn as many calories laughing as exercising. Good Job!

Saddie said...

I busted out my mom's old copy of sweatin' to the oldies sometime last year and I about DIED! I think it's funny that I still remembered all Richard Simmons random comments etc. from when we danced around mom's living room dodging each others elbows. Good times.

LaDawna said...

I love it! It's been so blasted cold up here I need a good work out tape. Of course Eric, Kenni, Jeremy, and I walked to the store yesterday and people just thought we couldn't afford to drive our cars. So it's hard to get exercise.

jayson.shay said...

The songs from that video will forever pull up images of the girls (Saddie & Maridee)laughing and making fun! I will be forever grateful I could see them and not me and my complete lack of coordination and timing! "Somewhere, beyond the sea....we'll go sailing..." Have a happy, healthy new year 'Nawna!

Mike and Dendra said...

Where is my video! I need to do something soon!

Erica Locke said...

I have not read or blogged for a long time so I just read this. I want to do those work outs with you! :D I can picture it.