Friday, April 17, 2009

fire-hot dogs-fun





Ok so most of you think I have dropped off the face of the earth but it is not true. getting Josh and Steph's store up and running and keeping up with our normal shows is making it a bit crazy around our house.However we did manage to have a few moments of special family time and I wanted to share. so here goes.We had a clean up day after we chopped down the big cotton wood tree. So there was a lot of bark and twigs to burn. When you have a fire you must have hot dogs so that is just what we did. Some of lives greatest moments are never planed. Thanks kids for making it a great time.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

I love hot dog roasts! how about an invite next time? just kidding. I am glad you had fun.

LaDawna said...

Looks like lots of fun. I sure love you guys!

Erica Locke said...

I have been craving a hot dog!