Sunday, August 24, 2008

Come to visit

Stud Muffin! Christian has come to spend a couple of weeks with Bud and I. He is going to meet his mother up at Fort Bridger Wyoming at our next show. He is such a great kid. He loves to tell stories and be the center of the program just like any other 7 year old. He is a handful and he keeps us busy but I would not change having him here for anything. Yesterday he had his baby brother call him. It was the saddest thing I have ever heard. Toryen love's his older brother lots. I am so looking forward to having them up at the show with us. Natalie, Joel and there children are coming as well. I sure love being a grandma. Yes Jamie this is how I let Christian dress when he is here. He is having a blast.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like he is having a great timeÜ
Malawna my email is debd87@gmail.com email me sometime so we can catch up.
What part of vegas do your kids live in? We are south of the airport.

Erica Locke said...

OH CUTE! I love his outfit! ha ha! Thanks for the comment on my simple Livin Post! I agree with you and a think we could add even more reasons if we wanted too.