Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I totally dis-like

You know what I totally dis-like, I would say HATE but I am trying to not use that word. I dis like women who get up every morning shower, do there hair, put on there face and go about there day and never look like the world has touched them. They work in there yards and never get a drop of dirt on there hands or on there clothes. I get up, I shower, I do my hair, I at least wash my face and with in ten minutes of these tasks I have dirt and grim all over me. What is the deal? Even when I try hard not to have anything happen to me partials some how cling to me and contaminate me to the point I look like I am part of the compost pile instead of the garden. If any of you out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, please share with me.

1 comment:

Erica Locke said...

I would submit that you are doing nothing wrong! Your Erica Jo gets dirty too and you are just doing you part so I'm not stuck alone in this world of clean women!