Wednesday, October 29, 2008

play ground fun

The reason we went down was Toryen and Christian were in there primary program. They both did a wonderful job and they sang so great. It is amazing to see them being so grown up and doing there parts. I think however Toryen's teacher is being tested on patience. Toryen is a bit of a handful. I think Toryen would agree there are to many things to do besides sit still and be reverent. Thanks boys for a great week end. Jamie thank you and Brandon for all the great food and fun. I can hardly wait until thanksgiving. This photo is called dead Indians. Good job guys!


look at these cute feet. we were playing
ring around the rosies.






I
had the funnest week end. We got to go to Las Vegas and see the kids. I took Christian and Toryen on a walk and we ended up at the playground by there house. It was so fun watching them slide and climb and hearing all there "Watch Me Grandma's" I have had several jobs in my life but being a grandma is one of my favorites.

3 comments:

LaDawna said...

Malawna, I have to agree, the grandma thing trumps everything and I loved being a mom. I'm trying this blog thing so check it out.

Mike and Dendra said...

After 12 years of being Grandma and hopefully in April to be a Grandma of 12, I can say that it only gets better and better! Grandmas of the world rejoice. Keep telling moms it worth IT all!

Erica Locke said...

What a cute Grandma! Love you aunt Malawna!